CHURCH MANAGEMENT CLERGY, TAX & LAW CONFERENCES
What to Expect
- Just because you are conducting Worship Services does not ensure a Tax-Deduction for the donor—we will explain why based on new rules and court precedents.
- How to protect Church Leaders from lawsuits and Financial Penalties.
- Why some reimbursements to Members and Leaders must be listed as Taxable Income.
- Why Trustees and Pastors should not be writing Church By-Laws.
- Who should get 1099’s and who should get W-2’s.
- Why your Church website may cost your Church significant penalties.
- Why salary refused by your Pastor may still be Taxable Income and how to avoid Taxes and Penalties associated with it.
- How you pay your Guest Speaker may cost you prison time and why.
- How Foreign Guest Speakers must be treated according to the IRS and Foreign Treaty Exemption.
- How to get Compliant and avoid the Penalties.
- How to limit embezzlement within the Church.
- New penalties, fines, and sanctions the IRS may impose.
- Is your Benevolence Ministry operating legally.