THE MINISTRY EVENT OF A LIFETIME
This One-Day Ministry Transforming Conference will arm you with the information you must have to shield your Church or Ministry from IRS intrusiveness; teach you how to get your Taxes to the lowest possible rate (92% of all Ministers Income Tax returns were prepared incorrectly); and daily operate your Church or Ministry within IRS acceptable guidelines.
Our Church Management Conferences have been taught across the Nation for over 48 years. Because of the Penalties, Fines, and even Imprisonment that the IRS imposed on many Churches and Pastors, Dr. Chitwood felt led by the Holy Spirit to become a buffer between Churches, Ministers, and the IRS.
Churches and Ministers do not want to violate the law—that would be in violation of the Scripture they represent. The problem is, they do not know IRS and State Tax laws—WE DO! More than 800,000 Pastors and Church Leaders (Churches from 4 members to more than 10,000 depend upon our knowledge) have attended these classes across the Nation. Why? Because we know what others DO NOT Know!
After this One-Day Conference, attendees will know how to Protect their Churches and Ministries, and avoid potential IRS issues which could result in Fines, Penalties, or possible Prison Time.
Pastor, We're Coming to YOU!
CHURCH MANAGEMENT CONFERENCES
What to Expect
- Just because you are conducting Worship Services does not ensure a Tax-Deduction for the donor—we will explain why based on new rules and court precedents.
- How to protect Church Leaders from lawsuits and Financial Penalties.
- Why some reimbursements to Members and Leaders must be listed as Taxable Income.
- Why Trustees and Pastors should not be writing Church By-Laws.
- Who should get 1099’s and who should get W-2’s.
- Why your Church website may cost your Church significant penalties.
- Why salary refused by your Pastor may still be Taxable Income and how to avoid Taxes and Penalties associated with it.
- How you pay your Guest Speaker may cost you prison time and why.
- How Foreign Guest Speakers must be treated according to the IRS and Foreign Treaty Exemption.
- How to get Compliant and avoid the Penalties.
- How to limit embezzlement within the Church.
- New penalties, fines, and sanctions the IRS may impose.
- Is your Benevolence Ministry operating legally.